Interested youth and their parents and/or guardians are invited to attend our Open House session held in April of each year. Immediately following the Open House, our online application becomes available for completion and submission.
The application deadline is in May each year, which allows adequate time for submission following the Open House.
The online application will require submission of the following:
- A clear individual headshot photo
- A letter of recommendation from one of the following:
- Teacher or guidance counselor
- A sponsor or advisor of any organization or club
- A member of a National Panhellenic Council organization (sorority or fraternity)
- An official copy of most recent report card or transcript
Once applications are reviewed, applicants may be invited to participate in an interview with the program leaders and advisors in a group interview format with other applicants to ensure fit.
Shortly after, applicants will be notified whether they have been accepted into the program.